- East of England Ambulance: 'Risk summit' over death claims
- An ambulance rushed to a hospital with a sick baby. Then the driver fell asleep, cops say
- Apology letter for punch on ambulance officer
- State exploring tie-up for air ambulance service
- Young mother forced to wait six hours for ambulance after falling down stairs and hitting head
- Ipswich MP demands extra NHS cash to stop more people suffering in winter ambulance crisis
- Police Ombudsman investigates Toomebridge crash death
- Busiest night of the year for 999 ambulance staff in London
- While you're tucking into your turkey this Christmas, medics will be out saving lives
- Baby girl named after call handler who delivered her
- Extra ambulance crews on duty as Service braces itself for 'mad Friday'
- Archbishop praises ambulance service after 'year of atrocities'
Dear LAS UNISON Member, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. But it seems to me 2018 is here and nothing has changed, our call rate is still increasing beyond being funny and if we […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Care sector ‘is vital for our society and our economy’
- Former president tells delegates UNISON can help them achieve
- Remembering Irene Stacey – a stalwart of our union, and a friend
- President urges activists to strengthen the union
- Birmingham activist wins UNISON’s Nelson Mandela Award
- Prentis backs Labour leader’s call to bring services back in-house
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.