WATCH: economist Graham Turner explain what we need to be doing to ensure a strong, fair economy. Labour is serious… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Community fire and ambulance station officially opens
- 'Fill The Ambulance' aims to fill pantry shelves
- NSW Ambulance struggle with demand: audit
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance speed played a vital lifesaving role
- Bath's ambulance service warns public not to abuse 999 over the Christmas period
- Air ambulance called after collision involving mobility scooter and lorry
- County ambulance association gets own home
My great friend and our Branch Secretary passed away a year ago today; Eric is still massively missed, not only by his family but by everyone that was lucky enough to know him. The great work that […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Disabled members response to Phillip Hammond’s comments
- UNISON responds to latest inflation figures
- Local government unions urge chancellor to fund pay
- Blog: Coming together for the benefit of our members
- Give councils and schools the cash to fund a decent pay rise and protect services
- Blog: Why our union is fighting the “two-child limit”
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.